Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pretty Good Weekend

So Friday night I was suppose to go out to dinner with Johny. But he called to inform me that he had to help Jessie and Anita with insulation. So instead of dinner I headed over to the tri-plex to help Johny, Jessie and Anita blow insulation into the basement apartment ceiling. We actually had a pretty good time for doing construction work. Afterward Johny and I went back to his place and watched Twilight. Saturday I got up late, went out to lunch with Johny and we took a train ride. We went to Little Taste of Britain for lunch. They have the best Fish and Chips I have ever had! Plus they have all their Easter Eggs in. I have never seen Cadbury eggs that large. Then we hopped on Frontrunner in Woods Cross and went to Ogden. We wandered the trains for little bit then came back home. That was enough to make the weekend great. But when I woke up this morning I was greeted with this little picture.

It is the 29th of March and we are still getting snow! This pretty much killed any plans I had for today so I vegged out on the couch and watched Australia. Which ended up being a much better movie than I anticipated. All and all it has been a pretty good weekend.

1 comment:

steph k said...

Fun! Stupid snow. I think it does this EVERY year and we just forget.

I liked Australia mucho. :)