Thursday, July 21, 2011

We're not reading the same book. We're not even in the same library.

This time last week I was at the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Actually, I was watching Part 1 at the theater waiting for Part 2 to start. I won tickets on a facebook and had a really good time, and the movie was pretty good too. The tickets were for the new Cinemark in Farmington, it was the most enjoyable midnight event I have ever been to, and come to find out they do reserved seating on all their movies. Yay! Now if we could just get the commuter that stops by the theater to run on Sundays I would be in heaven.

On another note, I was contemplating a new car this week. It's not that I am actually looking for a new car. I drove by a dealership and there it was, the Stang I was looking for when I found the Pony I have now. It was everything I wanted: GT (V8), Coupe, Automatic, Light Blue, and it only had 6800 miles. I should have stopped that day and talked to them, but I wanted to think about it. I went back to the dealership today and they had already sold it :( I guess it just wasn't ment to be...

I felt like there was something else I wanted to talk about but I can't remember what...so I guess I will just go to bed.

No comments: