Saturday, October 22, 2011

24 hour "super" stores

So at 11:30 at night most all large 24 hour super stores lock all but one set of entrance doors. This I understand; safety, logistics, etc. The unlocked door generally happens to be the grocery side door and will most times be the furthest door in from the street, and again I understand the logic; safety, and what most people are shopping for late at night. What I don't get is why the hell they think in a store the size of an Olympic basketball court they need to have the ONLY register open on the opposite end of where they are funneling people in and out. I mean, I do get the safety thing, but come on really...how inconvenient. Honestly, this is what happened at my local Walmart tonight I just turned around and walked right out. There was nothing I needed badly enough to be that inconvenienced.

No comments: