Saturday, June 02, 2012

It's Saturday. Technically I'm a day and a half early.

I love ze. He says and does all the things I would love to say and do. Anyway he has does a number of good episodes on his new show, but this new one I really like :)


And now for my goals...lets see how May worked out for me.

1. Drink more water
Maybe I need someone to define "more" for me. I am drinking water, I just don't think I am drinking "more" water.

2. Keep Leaky Light alive
Yay! I got three or four posts up on Leaky Light last month. You can check them out at http://leakylight.blogspot.com

3. Increase my take home income by $6000 this year
I did get a raise at work, but it doesn't equate to ^ this...so I still need work on this one.

4. Be the lady that would accompany that gentlemen to that party
I think I am moving in the wrong/opposite direction for this one.

5. Read 12 books in a year
:X

6. Watch 36 movies in a year
I am up to 20. So I am still on schedule. You can check out what have seen so far at http://spoiling-it.blogspot.com

7. See 100 movies in 100 days
Yeah, I just don't see this one happening. It was ambitious from the start and I knew it. If things at work don't settle done, I just won't have time to do this.

8. Complete a printed family recipe book
:X

9. Start a novel
:X

10. Start an etsy store
:X

11. Renew my passport
:P

12. "Whatever You Think, Think The Opposite"
:P

13. Learn to meditate
:X

###

No comments: