Thursday, February 07, 2013

What Was I Thinking...It is kinda not a good idea..


Ah...I am a little late getting this up. I'm going to blame TAD for that. Also, I am changing a couple of these because, well honestly there a couple that are just not good ideas. And there are a couple I want to add.

1. 18 Books in a Year:
I've got two down already: Ex-Heroes and Little, Big. You can read my reviews of these books at www.stuckinstorymode.com

2. 40 Movies in a Year:
I've got three down on this one: Promised Land, Zero Dark Thirty and Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters. Again you can read the reviews (and watch the trailers) at www.stuckinstorymode.com

3. Revive thatsmyfavorite.com:
I still want to do this, but I am not even going to attempt it until February and TAD is over because I just won't have time.

4. Get Healthy:
Fits and spurts here. I have started a couple of things, but have really followed through. BP is the big piece of this for me and I haven't even checked it in a 3 weeks.

5. Keep a Paper Journal:
I haven't even thought about this since put it on the list, but I am going to keep it on the roster because I really need to do it!

6. Write a Novel and/or NaNoWriMo:
My brain has been spinning over this one. I've got this great idea floating around. I just need to write it down dammit!

7. Start and Maintain a YouTube Channel: Save $2500 for a BIG 2014 Vacation:
This one is going away. It is still a project I want to do...badly, but I am afraid that it is going to take a lot of work and will be slow going the first year. So it is not one I will be updating monthly.

So I am going to change # 7 to a money goal. $2500 by the end of the year and I can go on a great vacation in 2014.

8. Monthly Trip to Idaho: Etsy Store?:
What was I thinking? Though it would be fun, it isn't practical or goal worthy...not to mention I already blew it cause I didn't go in January

So instead I think #8 is going to be an Etsy store (another goal from last year), but we'll see. Maybe I will change this one again.

9. Family Cook Book:
No work on this yet.

10. Design Habits:
No work on this yet either. I think it would be a good blog project though.

11. Self Improvement:
OMG, if there was only one goal that I should complete it is this one (even more than the get healthy one). I haven't really worked on it yet, other than being a little more organized at work.

12. Get to Work On Time:
Between snow days and bad sleeping habit this one that I have tried everyday and failed miserably at everyday of January...and for the record February isn't going so hot either.

###

No comments: