Friday, March 08, 2013

Time And Relative Dimension In Space


So for Christmas last year I was super excited to get the River Song Tardis Journal. I wanted to start keeping a paper journal again, and it is always fun to get new paper. When it got here though, I have to say, I was a little disappointed. Instead of actually being textured it was just printed. And then to boot, the spine was broken.

Those were both good enough excuses for me to not start keeping a paper journal. But last week I decided to get off my butt and do something about it. So I made myself and Tardis Journal.

I will admit, it is far from a replica. But I am so thrilled with how it turned out. It has all the great distressing and the texture (raised instead of lowered). And of course it is my favorite color, but I am thinking it would look cool in red too. I am wondering about doing a whole "door" series of these in different colors (and maybe sell them if I get off my butt and build an Etsy Store). We'll have to see.

No comments: