Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I bought a Pony!!!

Isn't that every kid's dream when their little, to get a pony...I've wanted one since I was fifteen :) And now I finally got one!!! Isn't she beautiful, and shiny too!

So I haven't even had her 4 hours yet. I can't stop grinning, and surely won't be able to sleep tonight. I want to be out driving my new car, my Mustang, my Pony. The Neon was good a little car. It treated me well despite my abuse. But if there was ever a time in my life I was going to get this car it was going to be now. I'll take some better pictures tomorrow when I have sunlight, but I couldn't wait that long to share the news! Won't she be sexy when I get her, her racing stripes:)

2 comments:

steph k said...

NICE! Haha.... sheesh... what do we all do when we graduate? buy new cars! zach got one too...

but of course it's not nearly as awesome as yours. ;)

Amber said...

:) Well thanks. I do think it's pretty awesome. Despite the problems I ran into.

I just keep telling myself I've earned it.