Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Creative Marathon Is Coming


February is right around the corner and that means Thing-A-Day. Every year I tell myself that I am gonna pass, but then it gets closer and think, "Awe, what the hell, it's fun." But I like to have a list to refer to in case I find myself wondering what I should do.

I was thinking this year I would do something a little more themed like photo a day, or pick a subject for photography. I was thinking maybe icicle shots. Or maybe I'll do a video thing a day. It might be a good way to start my YouTube channel. But just in case those don't work out, I am still going to make a list.


  1. Silk Screened Poster
  2. Silk Screened T-Shirt
  3. Vinyl Decals
  4. Antiqued Mirror (wall mirror or jar)
  5. Cardboard Harry Potter Wands
  6. DFTBA/Nerdfighter Poster Design
  7. Scratch Off Cards
  8. Oreo Cheesecake Cookies
  9. Fork Bracelet
  10. Soldering Glass Project
  11. A Harry Potter Howler
  12. No Soliciting Signs
  13. Dresden Files Infographic
  14. Custom Covered & Hand Bound Journal(s)
  15. Sting Light Ornaments
  16. Custom Bookends
  17. Chunky Braided Yarn Bracelet
  18. Customize Flask
  19. Cajun Chick Alfredo
  20. Seared Ahi Tuna with Wasabi Mayo
  21. Fried Mac & Cheese
  22. Resin Pendants
  23. Personal Business Cards
  24. Scrabble Tile Art
  25. Be Nice Or Leave Sign
  26. Steampunk Pendant
  27. Blog Skin
  28. Desktop Background
  29. Glitter/Shiny Stemware
  30. Wall Clock
  31. Repurposed Furniture (I need a shelf nightstand)
  32. Custom Light Switch Plate
  33. Solar Battery  Project
  34. Custom Greeting Cards
  35. Science Project Engine
  36. YouTube Videos
  37. Photography
I think that is a pretty good list to work with :)

No comments: