Sunday, September 22, 2013

You ripping my clothes off in a darkened swimming pool. People might talk.


"I'm glad no one saw that."
"Mm?"
"You ripping my clothes off in a darkened swimming pool. People might talk."
"People do little else."
I do love Sherlock from the BBC. That one was from "The Great Game"

I don't know what happened. Well that's not true, September has been awful, but this isn't a September post. This is suppose to be about what happened in August and as you can tell I am WAY behind so I'm going to try to keep this one short and sweet. Note: I think ApprenticeEh is going to fill the Wheezy News gap in my life...but again that's a September thing.

--
1. 18 Books in a Year:
I got Ghost Story and Cold Days done, just barely before the no earphones policy was re-implemented. So they are the only books I got done in August. As always you can catch my reviews on Stuck In Story Mode (www.stuckinstorymode.com). My book reviews are even caught up (as short as they are) this month. 

2. 40 Movies in a Year:
August was a good movie month. I saw 2 Guns, Percy Jackson Sea Of Monsters, The Lone Ranger, Elysium and The Mortal Instruments City Of Bones. I am still behind, but I got a few more under my belt. That takes my total up to 21 and puts me over my half way point. Check out the reviews at Stuck In Story Mode (www.stuckinstorymode.com).  

3. Revive thatsmyfavorite.com:
:P

4. Get Healthy:
:P

5. Keep a Paper Journal:
Status quo on this one...again

6. Write a Novel and/or NaNoWriMo:
:P

7. Save $2500 for a BIG 2014 Vacation:
Still looking good, but I am starting to think this goal is going to end up being for something other than a vacation.

8. I Got It! Do I Need A Reason - 500 Quotes By Year's End:
Yeah, I got a few on there. I am up to 149, but that mean I am really far behind on getting 500 by the end of the year, www.doineedareason.com

9. Family Cook Book:
:P

10. Design Habits:
:P

11. Self Improvement:
:P

12. Get to Work On Time:
For reasons that I'm not discussing here, this goal is dead.
--
Corey Vidal is a pretty cute Canadian :)
###

No comments: