Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side

Maybe I should be doing this weekly instead of monthly. It might make me more motivated to work on all of them a little. No fun pics or vids this month either. I just don't have it in me right now, and if I don't get this done it might not happen this month.

01. 12 Books
I have one under my belt so far, Mr. Penumbra's 24 Hour Book Store by Robin Sloan. It was pretty good. I enjoyed it, but it was kind of in my wheel house so to speak.

02. 24 Movies
I am up to four here. The movies for February were That Awkward Moment, The Monuments Men and Winter's Tale

03. $3000 Vacation/Fun Fund
This one is on track.

04. 365 Photos (posted to Instagram)
This one is still on track. I just posted my 64th photo. These are being posted to a special Instagram account (onthehunt365) http://instagram.com/onthehunt365. There is also a separate blog for them, On The Hunt 365, http://onthehunt365.blogspot.com/.

 05. AYou Tube Channel with at least 6 original content videos
No progress.

06. Apply for a job in the UK
No progress.

07. Apply For a job in Toronto
No progress.

08. Renew Passport
No progress.

09. Find an additional source of income
No progress

10. Keep in touch with people
Ah...no "quantifiable" progress

11. Lose Weight (a lot of weight)
No progress

12. Recipe Book
No progress

13. 1000 Quotes for "Do I Need A Reason"
No progress

14. Countdown Website
No progress

To wrap up let me talk some movie nonsense. I am excited that they cast Ben Affleck as Batman, most of my comic book friends disagree with my enthusiasm to the idea. So the clip below is for all of them. And on a related note, I am a little disappointed about Eisenburg being cast as Lex Luther, but we'll see how it goes.


###

No comments: