Friday, December 21, 2012

Book Crush


I just wanted to take a minute to let you know I have found a new book crush. I was going to take a minute and bitch, but instead I have decided to spread the love. Harry Copperfield Blackstone Dresden is my new book crush. He is this perfect balance of magic and mystery. And the best part, for me anyway, there are 14 books in the series and I still at the beginning. I just started book 4 today. That means this crush could go on for 6 months to a year before I have to worry about it petering out.

The truth of the matter is I have been looking for a good meaty series to get into. I needed it to be creative, intelligent, complex, and well built. I have been looking for a strong world to dive into, and that I don't have to impatiently wait for.

So, bring it on Harry. Lets see what you're made of.

No comments: